Tuesday, January 6, 2009

>"Well then what's to be the reason for becoming man and wife?Is it love that brings you here or love that brings you life?"

>
A weekend update in photos:

The morning we left to come home it was snowing in NM, of all places.
Official Sister-in-Laws

Hell yeah!
He looks like he is up to something...
I just love the lighting in this picture.
Almost that time!
Yes, that is whipped cream on the hotel mirror.
Death by chocolate, literally. No one could fall asleep the night before the wedding.
Practice makes perfect.
What you didn't see:

The amazing enchiladas we had Thursday night at Martha's mother's house. It was amazing!
The sweet king size bed we had at our hotel the first night, thanks to B's mom. We normally sleep in a double bed. The King had us reaching for each other in the night.
Our awesome GPS, Georgia (yes, she has a name of course and is female. duh.). I plugged in a bagel place for breakfast with intentions of going to Wal-Mart, the hair salon and grocery store in the same trip. All of which ended up in the same shopping block. Thank you, Georgia.
B's before pic of his hair. It was getting long and unruly. Short and sexy now.
The Christmas sales at Wal-Mart--ridicules. If only we had more money.
The mirror after we set up the gift bag in the honeymoon suite. I went back after the 
ceremony with some of Martha's items and it looked like white paint. It melted....oh well.
The beautiful video and photo montage of K and M as little kids and together now. Tears all around.
The number of 7 and 7's I had the night before the wedding. I lost count.
B teaching the groomsmen how to play Yuker.
The look on my dad's face when he tried the green chili at El Patio. Priceless and by far, the best Mexican restaurant we have ever been to.
The speed racer mode we kicked into high gear to make it to the church on time because lunch ran a little late. I have never curled my hair so fast without burning myself.
Watching B get all dressed up in a tux and the nervousness he felt looking oh so handsome.
Martha "shaking like a leaf" before walking down the aisle. Ice cubes, granola bars and soda did little to calm her nerves.
The vows going off with very little tears from both bride and groom.
The size of my feet after dancing on carpet (carpet?!). They barely fit into my already tight heals.
My wasted hubs telling me at 8pm that he is "going down hill" and no quicker recovering to "wow, I am so wasted! here is how much I have had to drink...".
Driving home in snow most of the way home and greeting our very distressed doggies.
No more road trips for awhile....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!