>If you play along, leave me a comment so I can see your list. Bold whatever you have done.
(I stole (not borrowed, because I won't give it back) this from Adventures in Babymaking.)
1. Started your own blog. (here you have it)
2. Slept under the stars. (4th of July 1999-and any other camping trip you may want to include)
3. Played in a band. (I sang in a band for church.)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower. (Kind of-I saw Haley's Comet when I was 12 or 13)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. ( I wish)
7. Been to Disneyland. (Disneyworld)
8. Climbed a mountain. (several)
9. Held a praying mantis. (For some reason they always end up in our garage.)
10. Sang a solo. (You wouldn't want me to)
11. Bungee jumped. (not gonna happen-ever)
12. Visited Paris. (maybe someday)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (4th of July 2006 on the Jersey Shore. It was incredible.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Water color)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables. (When I was a kid, I loved Squash)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (I suppose if I had visited Paris I would have done this as well...)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (even if I tried, it would not work out too well)
21. Had a pillow fight. (UNC tried to break the world record for the largest pillow fight and no, I did not go. They did not break thre record...probably because I didn't go.)
22. Hitch hiked. (NEVER!!)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not sick. (Who hasn't??)
24. Built a snow fort. (In 6th grade, we made full blown Iglues. It was awesome.)
25. Held a lamb. (Yes, I am a Lambkin, you know.)
26. Gone skinny dipping. (In my younger, less wise years.)
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse. (part of one...it takes a good hour and when it is 3am and 10 degrees, it is hard to stay out all night watching it)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Over both oceans, too)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen and Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (I took 5 years of Espanol)
37. Had enough money to truly be satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (Both indoor and outdoor)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke. (Silly game)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. (When I was young)
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. (One of my favorite things to do with the kiddos in NJ)
46. Been transported in an ambulance.(I passed out in the dinning hall at school.)
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (Will be snorkeling here in about 3 months!)
52. Kissed in the rain. (Once or twice)
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (ALL the time. It's 5 minutes from my house)
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen. (Mission trip in Seatle)
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (I was a Brownie)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (B is good at this)
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma. (I would die if I did this)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. (Shame here)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (I can't get rid of a lot of things, so I decided to keep them for my kids someday)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. (Very surreal feeling)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. (Of course, it was not my fault)
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London. (Coolest thing ever, especially after being awake for over 40 hours.)
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Been to the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (Just passed 52000 miles)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the paper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had Chicken pox. (And Shingles)
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. (The entire cast of Malcome in the Middle)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. (The Nanny Diaries)