Thursday, January 22, 2009

>Depressing

>I love reading everyone's blogs on here and, in case you didn't notice, I love blogs about families and babies because we will have a full blown family someday. But oh man, there are some depressing stories out there! Babies dying, husbands dying, sick babies, the whole nine yards. I want to support and share my prayers with those people but today, it is really getting to me. I feel so broken down from all the sad news I just want to cry--and I don't even know you! Crazy. Anyway, I just want to say that while these are sad blogs, they are blogs that find the happy ending and ways to let God help them through their sorrow and I pray that they can only give me strength so that I do not fear the lose of a loved one, but embrace the time we have now and realize that the comfort of our Lord is unfailing. This is hard for me to write. I have a lot of fear and anxiety about those kind of things and I think that if I read about them then I might bring the negative energy into my heart and I don't want that. I also fear having children because I don't want to think about losing something I don't have, but want so badly. I am just going on and on and thanks for reading thus far, if you did. Prayers for comfort and peace would be wonderful. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!