Tuesday, January 13, 2009

>"You and me, we're through. You're rearranged."

>Really quickly I have to share that the tainted room in our small little basement that was supposed to be an office but turned into a storage room finally bit my last nerve and I had enough. I woke up, took a shower, and proceeded to pull everything out of that office that didn't belong there. B fixed the shed door so as I pulled items out, he carried everything up stairs and into the shed. Once that was all done, I made piles of trash and emptied a storage bin to put things in that we still needed to keep. I organized the shelves, the closet and office desk. We now have an office and gained another 200 square feet! Pictures up later tonight!

The song is "Rearranged" by Lim Bizkit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!