Wednesday, January 28, 2009

>Laughter Lives Tuesday (on Wednesday)

>Check out this cool little thing on Abby's Page.

On the topic of Love.

I tell my husband several times a day that I love him.

I tell my dogs several times a day that I love them.

B tells me and shows me all the time how much he loves me.

Rarely, I just hear him, rather than listen.

Oops.

Early in our marriage (like, oh, 4 months ago), this conversation took place while watching TV:

Mumbles from B: "Blah blah blah" was all I heard.

Me: "But I think we should have communicated about that sooner. Oh well."
I thought he had been talking about how our schedules had clashed that day and ended up leaving our doggies alone for 7 hours (something we HATE doing and avoid if at all possible). He did not say anything back to me and when I finally found his eyes, he was just staring at me and burst out laughing.

Me: "What is so funny about that? I hate leaving the dogs alone that long."

B: "All I said was 'I love you' and you did not even hear me."

Of course, my hubs is so understanding that he was not offended and we had a great laugh about it.

I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!