Wednesday, July 1, 2009

>Nervous Mommy Here

>Okay ladies. This post is for all you mommies and expecting mommies. I am going through some nerves here and I need someone to help settle them or verify I should do something about it.

Oh the Pull: Since the middle of the night when it woke me up, I have had a pulling/ache/throbbing/something-pain in the lower right side of my abdomen. Comes and goes. No bleeding or cramping anywhere else. Localized, not traveling down my leg or into my back. Should I call the doc? I know that to some extent this is normal uterus growing and stretching, but is it really supposed to be uncomfortable? Pain wise on a scale of 1-10 it is barely a 2. Noticeable, but not necessarily painful. This is me just being a new, naive mommy worried. It's still early and I CAN'T WAIT to be done with my first trimester on the 27th. YAY! 26 more days!

Crazy-ass dreams: I have had more nightmares in the last 4 weeks than I have in the last 4 years. Last night? I was running through a hall dripping of bright red blood that was on fire. WTF?! I know this part is normal, but what are some crazy dreams you have had while pregnant?

Okay so there were just a few things I wanted to bring up. Any suggestions and reassurance would be so so SO appreciated!! Thanks ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!