Thursday, July 16, 2009

>Sorry 199

>This is my 199th post and it is an apology. One which I am sure is not necessary but my guilty conscience will not relent until I say sorry.

I have been the WORST Reader reader. I love reading all of your great posts, but after 4 or 5 at a time, I get so tired and uncomfortable. I am ready to just put the computer away and lay down. I am not commenting as much, which I wish I was doing more of. Thank you to everyone who has not abandoned me because of my laziness. You all rock and you know it.

On a side note, I love cake baking shows like Ace of Cakes and Cake Boss. I worked a 13 hour day today, babysitting until this evening. I feel so pregnant. My head hurts. My stomach feels huge. I'm nauseous. I'm tired. Nothing makes me feel better. So I am off to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!