Monday, July 13, 2009

>11 Weeks with an Update

>

I think I "popped" a little bit this week! When I am not wearing my work clothes, people can actually tell that there is a little bun in my oven! I notice that the skin around my abdomen is a lot looser now. I can feel my belly touching the bed when I lay on my side. It's so exciting!

This week Baby Mac is almost 2 inches long and moving around all over the place. It will develop kick reflex, learning to push off the uterine wall when it runs into it. Baby may start to hiccup, bones are hardening, and the fingers and toes can now separate and flex.

I feel pretty good most of the time. My tiredness is starting to become less frequent and my energy levels are increasing. Though there are things I like to eat, I still don't think I have a true craving of anything right now. Recently, it has been bagels with cream cheese and golden grams cereal. I have noticed that I have been a lot more weepy this week. I cried almost every day and even at silly things like commercials. Since the spotting scare, everything has been great! Nothing else to be too concerned about and a week from today we will hear the heart beat for the first time!

+++

In other news, last week was pretty busy with work stuff and celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday. Saturday night we went over to the house and had a BBQ. I got my mom the Willow Tree "Grandmother" figurine. She has been collecting Willow Tree for a few years now and of course it made her teary! On Sunday I took her to see My Sister's Keeper and it was really good. I did not like how they changed the ending from the book, but it was still nice. Today, my MIL came up to take us out to lunch and spent the evening with B and me. I made a nice spaghetti dinner and we just hung out. I love that kind of night!
Nothing too huge to look forward to for this week right now. Hope it stays that way! We like a mellow lifestyle.

Have a great week!
~Sarah


1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!