Tuesday, July 14, 2009

>The Basics

>
Ms. Jenna over at You, Me, and Babybee has been doing these cute weekly updates on general things so I am going to start doing it as well!

P.S. Jenna's blog is so cute! I just love reading all about her pregnancy. :)

How far along? 11
weeks
Total weight gain/loss: barely 3 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Just work pants so far.

Stretch marks? Nada.

Sleep: Sleep great! Sleepy around mid day, but avoiding naps because that makes it harder for me to fall asleep at night.

Best moment this week: Felt some flutters this morning and popping out.

Movement: flutters

Food cravings: nothing really. in the moment i will want a certain something like cereal or cheese.

Gender: Boy?? no clue, really.

Labor Signs: no way.

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: nothing! I love being pregnant! I suppose the only thing is a glass of wine with dinner.

What I am looking forward to: Appt. on monday to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water. Duh.

Milestones: Popping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!