Monday, July 20, 2009

>200th Post AND 12 Weeks Going Strong

>How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm a solid 134, three pounds since we found out.
Maternity clothes? Just work pants so far.

Stretch marks? None, but I have noticed my linea negra starting to show.

Sleep: Still sleeping well.

Best moment this week: We heard the heartbeat today! It was incredible!

Movement: flutters, but really nothing much.

Food cravings:pineapple, anything with bbq sauce

Gender: still don't know but I am really feeling like it's a girl!

Labor Signs: no way.

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: the motivation to get things done.

What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby kick! And not being stupid: today I did TWO loads of laundry WITHOUT soap. Who does that??

Weekly Wisdom: memory loss is a medical condition (duh!)

Milestones: linea negra line? yeah i think that counts. :)

Last week was totally boring. I worked, ate and slept. Sometimes I watched some tv (SUPER addicted to 16 and Pregnant) or a movie (went to see The Proposal by myself on Friday night-good one!). I have felt more consistent nausea this week. Usually shows up later in the day/evening and nothing makes me feel better. But I still eat and drink water. Feeling like crap is not going to let me deprive my baby of daily meals.

I went garage sailing on Saturday morning and found some cute things! A baby bath tub for $10, a few outfits and a diaper bag for $3. Tonight I spent some time in the pool and that really helped the literal pain in my ass I have had for the last few days. The pain runs down my right leg and sleeping the last two nights was very uncomfortable. It felt like I had bruised my tailbone. Ugh.

So yeah, this is my 200th post! I can't believe I have had that much to talk about in less than a year! I don't have anything fun to give away but I have a super fun question for everyone. I am working on a project and could use EVERYONE's input. The details of this project are still in the works and I will share them eventually, but not right now. Something else to look forward to! Okay, anyway...
Remember when you were taking sex ed in heath class while in high school and you pass condoms and birth control around, ask crazy questions and learn, what you're thinking, is everything you should know about teen pregnancy. WELL, so far the only thing I learned in my sex ed was that having sex makes babies. Duh. No one told me about the round ligament pain, the exhaustion, the discharge, the lightheadedness, the constant peeing....you get it. Now tell me, what do you wish you would have learned in sex ed about pregnancy? If you have never been pregnant, what do you want to know? There is no holding back here. TMI does not matter. So, that is your mission. Give as little or as much info and antidotes as you wish. I know I have a ton! Once everyone has had a chance to participate then I will create a post with answers and what not.

Now have fun! I hope everyone is having a great July so far (we are!). Only a few more weeks until my birthday and our 1st wedding anniversary!
Lots of Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!