Saturday, June 27, 2009

>Sunny Day

>
Thank you for all your prayers! B made a nice dime last night. Generous tippers! Last night at work was one of my busiest nights yet. I hardly had time to sit down and start a project I could not even finish in time. It felt great! I love being that busy and coming home, tired and ready to snuggle with B.

The weather has been amazing this week. Some thunderstorms in the afternoon cool off the 90 degree heat wave. I'm napping any chance I get. I don't feel like I am getting bigger. I know I am not yet, but sometimes, I look in the mirror and think, "Wow, there really is a baby in there!" But really, it's just the grilled cheese, tomato soup, water, and fruit bulging. Still feeling great! Hardly any nausea. Mostly tired, but that seems to be getting better. If I don't happen to take a nap, I feel fine and ready for bed by 10.

I wish I had something more interesting to write about, but things are pretty mellow around here. Still hoping and praying for some mula. Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!