Thursday, June 25, 2009

>Oy

>What. A. Long. Week.

I wish I had something fun or interesting to write about but my brain and eyes are so tired that clean laundry has been sitting in my dryer for 2 days and I have every intention of making it 3. Dirty laundry is all over the place, along with dirty plates and dog hair and junk mail. I will have a chance to sleep in tomorrow and I am hoping those extra Zzzzs will motivate me to put the laundry away and make our place presentable.

Prayers needed. We are hanging on by a thread as far as money goes right now and B is going to try to make as much as he can at the restaurant he works at over the next few days. Please pray that people give generous tips and that we can pay our rent on time. Thank you.

That's all for now. *very heavy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!