Monday, March 28, 2011

Post Happy, HA!

>Yeah I'm a little post happy today! Must be the TWO cups of coffee I had this morning while I enjoyed some yummy waffles with the hubs and lil man. YUM! A few things:

First of all, I have an incredible blog friend, Elle. She is one of the strongest, most endearing women I know and I cannot wait for the day we get to meet. Our kids will fall in love and we'll be mom in laws. HAHAH okay maybe that's a little premature. Anyway, she is hosting a fabulous giveaway over on her blog, Midwest Elle. Nope, she didn't ask her readers to do this for more brownie points. I'm simply giving her a little love. If not for the giveaway, just go check out this coffee-addicted, newly single mom. She. Is. Awesome.

Also, here are a few recent photos I want to share. The first couple are from the Denver Aquarium. We didn't get to see the whole thing, but we enjoyed dinner RIGHT NEXT TO a giant aquarium with barracudas and eels galore. Logan was in fishy heaven. Once we get settled into our new home we will be purchasing a bigger aquarium. We love fish.










1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!