Thursday, March 10, 2011

hummm

>I'm having a hard time choosing an appropriate title for this post. I simply need to say that 2011 is quickly turning into an incredible year--and it's only the middle of March!! The end of 2010 was so SO hard. So many financial issues, work issues, child care issues, etc. I had no idea that 2011 could be any better than last year, becoming a mommy and all. Logan has blessed our lives beyond words and I am kind of glad that my expectations have not been too high because now I am on cloud 9 with all the awesome things in store for us! I posted recently about becoming debt free. This has been HUGE for us! Not just in the way of money, but in our relationship. We are no longer wondering when we will pay off such and such credit card so we can treat ourselves to dinner. Now, with all that debt gone, we are saving A TON of money each month because we are no longer paying minimum balances. It's AWESOME!!

Also, buying a house is pretty stinkin obvious. We can't wait to hear back from the bank!! Not to mention a new to us car we are looking for. Still have yet to find it, but we know it's out there somewhere!

There are a few things going on which are going to remain up my sleeve for now. But I promise they are positive, awesome things which will only make this year better! So many changes...I have always done a great job adapting to change. Everyone's love and prayers have been a welcomed blessing. We needed it and now I am paying it forward 10 times over praying over my friends who really need it. You know who you are and I love you!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!