Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Changes

>I keep saying how amazing 2011 has been for us this year and gosh darn it things just keep getting better with each passing day! Still no news on the house for a closing date, but we will for sure be moving out of our apartment in May no matter what.YAY! The thing I've been keeping from you? Whelp...

I GOT A NEW JOB!

This is HUGE. If you know me at all you know that just happen to be one of the most loyal people around (annoyingly so-I'm sure!) and keeping a job is no different. I have been at my current job for nearly 3 years and I work with seniors. I never could have imagined how much love I could have for the old folks. This is so bittersweet. I am not just leaving behind friendships in employees but also 140 grandparents. I did not come to this decision lightly. It was time for me to move on and find a way to integrate teaching into my work life. I am very close to getting my substitute teaching license and my schedule at my new job should allow me to sub at least once a week. Obviously school is coming to a close so I may not sub before the end of May but I will be ready to go come August. Out of protection for myself and my family I will not be sharing where my new job is. Just know that this is a VERY good thing. I could not be happier. :)

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!