Monday, March 28, 2011

A little bit of this....and that.

>The last week has been great. I have some FANTASTIC news I can't wait to share. Promise, it's only about a week or so away now, maybe two. But it's awesome! At least for us it is.

Last week we started swim lessons. I knew that Logan would love the water but I'd be lying if I said I was worried he'd have a full on freak out the first time we got back into a pool. He is a bigger, more aware child now and fears become a little more real for me. Well, thankfully, Logan did not disappoint! He is a fish, just like his mama and daddy! Both B and I LOVE the water. We love swimming and hot tubbing. I am sure that within the first two years of being in our house will we have purchased our own hot tub. Anyway, we started the first Guppy class and Logan loves it! I love it! He is one of the oldest in the class so he can be quite the show off. Having something like this to look forward to twice a week has been so special for us. We have a new fun thing to bond over and as long as I can get it to keep working out with my work schedule we will just keep going through the classes. SO FUN!

We are still looking for a new-to-us car. It's not that we are super picky, it's just that we can't put a ton of our own money into something and we don't want a car that is expensive to replace parts for or is a gas-guzzler. Okay maybe that's a little picky but regardless we are still waiting to find THE ONE.

I'm kind of obsessed with TWITTER now and so if you'd be a dear and follow me I'd love ya forevers! Check out the side bar for that.

Lastly, we finally have a plan for what to do if we don't get a closing day by the end of May. This plan is SO comforting to know that we have a place to stay, if we need it, and that we will be out of our apartment in TWO months!! So excited. Makes me very glad to have spent the time writing out a great schedule to get things cleaned and packed up. The only thing I need is some packing tape and some new tunes. Please recommend your favorite work out and cleaning tunes, as well as your favorite cleaning products! THANKS! Have a great Monday!!

ALSO, I have huge motivation to get into shape by the summer/fall and have decided that working out at night is going to be the best way for me to get the running ball rolling. YAY!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!