Friday, January 1, 2010

>A Great End to a New Beginning

>
Cliche title, I know.

Our New Years Eve was wonderful! But before I go into it, here are some 35 week belly shots. Can you say HELLO BELLY BUTTON!





We started our day off by sleeping in. I have gone to 4 days a week and Thursdays are my new day off. We ran a few errands in the morning and then I took a two hour nap on the couch after watching a little bit of Free Willy. Oh man does that movie bring back childhood memories! Then we hung out for another few hours, I took a shower, got dressed and did my hair. I wanted to look extra hot for our big date! This was our date to end the year AND to celebrate our new baby. It will be awhile before we do that again so I spent a little extra time to look good.

We went to Hibachi's, a Japanese restaurant where the chefs cook the food right in front of you. SO FUN!! I had chicken teriyaki and B had chicken with rib eye steak. It was so good! I could not stop smiling.

After dinner we went home and watched 500 Days of Summer--super cute movie!! B even liked it so I would say it is not so much a chick flick but more of a romantic comedy even dudes can enjoy. The music is awesome. I might need to get the soundtrack off iTunes.

And then I went to bed! It was perfect!

Happy New Year everyone!!



3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!