Saturday, January 23, 2010

>The End is Near

>
The last few days have been quite the rollercoaster. Cramping started Thursday night and was mild enough that I actually slept pretty well and when I woke up Friday morning, I did not notice them. Well shortly after arriving at work, I started to have some more cramping. Again, nothing really painful, just uncomfortable. I had asked my OB about what I thought were gas cramps and if they could cause contractions. He said that if I was not running to the bathroom following the cramps, that yes, they were most likely contractions and at this point that was a good thing. So I was giddy Friday, thinking that the was near! Sometime in the morning, the BH contractions really started to get intense. Nothing super painful, but I could time them anywhere from 10-40 minutes apart and sometimes, they took my breath away by how tight my tummy would become. I started to get anxious and called B several times. He reminded me that it could be early labor and to just drink water and try to relax. So I finished out my work day, came home and laid down, drank a ton of water and within a few hours the contractions subsided and as far as I can tell, nothing happend today. I am really trying not to get my hopes up here but it is so hard not to!! I am SO excited that we will finally be meeting Logan in what is literally DAYS!! So B and I have attempted some old wives tales to try and get labor going. So far nothing but I am hoping that on Tuesday at our appointment we will hear the words "yes, S, YOU ARE DILATING!!". :)

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!