Wednesday, December 30, 2009

>The Best of 2009

>
I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by. 2009 was by far one of my most favorite years in this decade (only second to my first year in college 2002-2003). My marriage continues to grow and I fall in love with B all over again each day we wake up together. And now, we get to welcome a new member of our family at the beginning of 2010. What a way to START a year!! So, without further adieu, a year in pictures with some add-ins. Happy New Year Everyone!!

January
* B's brother marries my new SIL and I fall in love with the idea of having a baby
*We played a lot of beer pong at a local bar
*Went to an Eagles Hockey Game with my dad
*We bought our tickets to Cabo for our honeymoon


February
*Bestie came to visit us with her (then) new BF and we went to a bar downtown with swings
*We started to shop for a new apartment
*We went to our first comedy show and learned NEVER again to sit in the front row

March
*Climbed the Colorado National Monument with our dear friends on a beautiful day
*We officially decide to not NOT try to make a baby
*Decided on the apartment we are now in
*Had a fabulous St. Patty's Day with my BIL and SIL
*I accidently fed B crab--he is very allergic

April
*Honeymoon in Cabo
*I got a new phone that I now and very sick of and want to throw into the pond
*

May
*We're Pregnant!
*Packed to move
*Gave up facebook for 3 months

June
*We've moved!
*We announce our pregnancy to family and friends
*It rained almost every day
*Heard our baby's heart beat for the first time
*Tulo ate B's birthday cake

July
*There is no picture for July
*We had our first pregnancy scare
*B got a new job

August
*I turned the big 2-5
*Celebrated our first year of marriage

September
*We found out baby is a MISTER


October
*My girlfriends in Junction threw me a baby shower
*B and I took a drive up to Estas Park to see the colors and elk

November
*Saw New Moon with bestie
*Got the H1N1 shot
*Get the nursery put together
*Had another scare of possible pre-term labor

December
*Had baby shower at my Mom's house
*Experienced contractions
*Blog goes private

Well, that was a great year. I love seeing that everyone else is doing this kind of recap.

Please, everyone, take a shot or drink a glass of champagne for me! Cheers!

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!