Monday, January 25, 2010

>39 weeks!!!!

>
How Far Along? 39 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 40ish
Maternity Clothes: I rarely wear pants anymore when I am at home. I don't think B minds much... ;) And I sleep in his T shirts now.
Sleep? the last few nights have been okay. had some strong contractions as I was drifting off last night and was able to fall asleep so obviously not anything to write home about
Best Moment of the Week? my last day of work was on Saturday! So glad to be home resting and waiting now.
Movement- lately he swivels back and forth to get his feet in my ribs. Oh and he gets hiccups at least 2-3 times a day.
Food Craving- still craving harvest squash raviolis. B promised that if our babe was not here by next Monday then he will take me out to have them. They are expensive so yeah, I have to wait. Grrr
Food aversions- none
Morning sickness?- you know, I have been nauseous on and off several mornings over the past week. not sure what that is all about...
Gender- Wolverine
Labor Signs- Stronger contractions. I thought I would for sure have a baby this weekend with Friday's stint of constant contractions but then nothing on Saturday. Puhy.
Belly Button- out
What I miss- my body. ready to get it back.
What I'm looking forward to-going into labor!! DUH!
Weekly Wisdom- B said that if I keep hoping for it to happen then it's like I am waiting to fall asleep and I can't because I keep thinking about wanting to fall asleep and it keeps me awake. Ok B.
Milestones- 7 days until our DD!

No pic this week due to the camera being packed already. I don't even want to risk forgetting it. I am trying to let my mind relax about thinking constantly when is this going to happen. How weird is it that I am PRAYING FOR PAIN?! This fact just dawned on me last night. Not very sane. K, back to waiting and walking.

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!