Wednesday, January 6, 2010

>Shout out

>
Before I make my shout out, a quick update:

1) Hanson is on in my living room, it's snowing, B is on his way home from shoveling and Tulo is anxiously waiting for both him and Butte to come home.
2) Butte has been on vacation with my parents since Sunday and she won't be home until tomorrow.
3) Mister is really trying to just fall out right now. I worry about walking upright as I am sure he has a plan to do just that. While I'm working. And wearing something cute. And totally not expecting it. Cuz that's how he rolls.
4) Sleeping sucks. I pee too much. And BH have increased to a few every couple hours. I'm exhausted just writing about it.

Okay bloggie friends. I have another fellow bloggie friend who needs some lovin so I hope she does not mind that I am going to link up HERE for you to check her out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!