Friday, January 29, 2010

>NO Baby Yet

>
You bloggies are so anxious I love it! It just makes me feel better that I am not the only one sitting around thinking "When the HELL is this going to happen?!"

So no baby yet. But, I am having some signs of early labor, or I am just making them up in my head. Either way I will keep you posted so no worries. For now, nothing hurts and as far as I can tell, no contractions. So once the pain and contrax kick in well then I will know for sure.

I think it is also worth mentioning (maybe for the second time??) that B and his brother were both born on a full moon and well that, ladies, is TOMORROW!!! So hoping for this weekend!!

Love and hugs,

S.

(Ps. I am not as depressed today as I was the other day during my vent. B took me out to Applebees last night with some friends and it cheered me right up.)

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!