Monday, January 11, 2010

>37 Weeks!

>
Compare to:



Wowza! This baby is a growing!! Amazing what can happen in 9 short months. I am getting SO impatient it is not even funny! I am sure I am driving B nuts with all my "He's almost here!" comments. I know he is just as excited as I am. I feel done. This turkey has cooked long enough folks and I am ready to meet my son, get my body back, and actually do something for myself. B has been so wonderful, helping me out with almost everything and I feel SO GUILTY! I want to step in but oh that step causes a shooting pain down my leg, my ribs hurt my hips are sore, and I am too hungry for words most of the time. So I will just have to wait a few more weeks (including a few post baby weeks to recover). We went for a 45 minute walk this afternoon and brought on some strong BH contractions. I had 3 in 30 minutes but now that we are home they stopped. :( I had an OB appointment today and it was the easiest, quickest appointment ever! We came in, my BP was 106/54, I have stayed at about 42 pounds (yay! a week I did NOT gain a pound!), HB was 145 and all is well! The nurse started to pull out the paper cover and I said I was not getting checked this week. My vadge needs a break people! She said that was fine but that they would next week and I am okay with that. I want to try and walk every day, as long as it is warm enough, to get things moving more!
Stats:

How Far Along? 37 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 42 pounds and holding
Maternity Clothes: all the time
Sleep? I wake up every time I roll over and pee maybe once or twice a night. My hips hurt after laying on one side to long.
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing my grandma and other family members yesterday.
Movement- still quite a bit even though he is getting squished in there
Food Craving- breakfast and strawberries
Food aversions- none
Morning sickness?- none
Gender- Wolverine
Labor Signs- stronger BH today, not painful, just tighter
Belly Button- out
What I miss- wearing my wedding ring
What I'm looking forward to-duh! meeting this little man!
Weekly Wisdom- Patience is a virtue. Or so I've been told.
Milestones- 3 more weeks!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!