Wednesday, January 20, 2010

>Mommy Meltdown

>
I am sure there is a future post with this same time once Logan arrives, but it needs to be said now. I am ready to explode. What I mean by that is cry and cry my eyes out! It is so hard to appreciate anything other than knowing I am still healthy and so is the baby and my husband loves me despite my naggy and needy attitude. I mean really, I actually feel bad for the way I feel, but it has to be said that I am not a happy camper right now.
1) So Logan has been head down and low for nearly 10 weeks now. But not until the last few days has he felt so heavy that my right leg falls asleep as I walk and the pressure in my groin and hips is almost unbearable. I am so thankful that I sit for most of my day otherwise I would have stopped working last week. Getting up from a laying or sitting position feels like I am holding a forty pound box and lifting it without any leverage. OMG the pressure.
2) I have had a perpetual headache for almost a week now. It comes and goes, but shows up daily. I was thinking it was due to how freaking dry it has been here lately so I tried using some saline spray to moisten things up and even that did not prevent the headaches OR the bloody noses I keep having. I was 10 minutes late to work due to one of those the other morning and the person I was relieving was none to happy.
3) Exhausted, tired BEYOND belief. I don't even know how I am making it through a work day. I came home from lunch and nearly passed out on B. Easy to do when he's playing with my hair. I love him. But really, I am so tired it does not help my needy and crankyness.
4) My ribs feel like they are splitting in two. Every time I eat and they stretch out I cringe in pain. Nuff said.

I think I am writing this to a) vent and b) have a friendly reminder of what pregnancy was like when I get the itch 9 months from now to have another baby. Um no. Not gonna happen. In case anyone is wondering, we will not be having more children until we own a home which could be 2-4 years from now. One baby in apartment living is quite enough.

B is not home so I am taking my discomfort to the internet. K, done wallowing now.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!