Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Update

This week has gone by quickly! Brendan and I have both been working quite a bit. He has started to study for his insurance test and I have been getting ready for Cabo. We went shopping earlier this week for travel items and some new clothes. Our computer has a great program for organizing a vacation. I have set up all of our lists and itinerary which has made the planning process much easier. Less than one month to go!

Yesterday I was able to upgrade my cell phone and bought the new Instinct through Sprint. We got a great deal and even lowered our overall monthly payment. So far, the phone is working out great! It is pink and matches my camera! :)

This weekend we are heading to Denver to see Brendan's mom and brother. We well hopefully see his dad as well. Tomorrow night our friend Marc is playing with his band at the Gothic and we are really looking forward to that show. Saturday will be spent hanging out. It is supposed to snow so I am not sure what our plans will be as that tends to affect what we do.

I hope all of you are having a great week!

Love,

Brendan and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!