Saturday, April 25, 2009

>Eight is Great

>Lil Woman was tagged for this fun game and while she did not tag me, I thought it looked too fun. AND 8 is my most favorite number so I could not resist.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
CABO! Which I will be gone for EIGHT days!
Moving. Our basement is soooo depressing!! We can't wait to get out here!
SUMMER!
Becoming a momma. Like, now.
Getting my teaching licence soon-ish.
Our 1 year wedding anniversary in August.
Eating Crab in Cabo!
Buying a house (someday).

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Woke up late. Oops.
Went to my old high school and tried to get an exchange student placed.
Babysat the cutest kids!
Planted flowers with said children.
Took an HPT test.
Did my friends hair for her date with her hubs.
Took the doggies for a walk with a friend
Made a homemade pizza and then went to the drive in to see 17 again. Just skip it.

8 Things I Wish I Could D0:
Teach right now.
Buy a house.
Become a momma.
Go on a shopping spree with someone elses money.
Go home, not be working right now.
Meet some of my fav bloggers!
Travel all over the world with hubs and mini me in tow.
Grow a beautiful garden.

8 Shows I Watch:
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Breaking Bad
ANTM
The Hills
Real World
Anything on TLC
Anything on Animal Planet

8 Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Since I was not officially tagged, just go ahead and tag yourself if you find this fun. I did!! Happy (wet) Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!