Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a very nice weekend with the family. Sunday morning we went to church early with mom and dad here in Fort Collins. Jason met us there, which was quite special. We then had brunch at MacKenzie Place where I work. It was very yummy! Lana was able to join us for that meal and then both Jason and Lana were able to come down to Patty's with us to have Easter Dinner down there. It was amazing! Patty made twice baked potatoes and they were to die for! I made a yummy artichoke dip that everyone seemed to enjoy. In all, there were 13 adults and 5 dogs. It was a crazy celebration of our Lord and we all had a wonderful time.

Brendan has been doing some training this week in Denver for Aflac. He is learning all the ins and outs of the job and will hopefully make some sales here in the next week or so.

I have become a Local Coordinator with an international organization called CIEE. Check out their website and you can get a better idea of what I will be doing. I will be placing international students in host homes here in Fort Collins for the 09-10 school year. If you are someone you know is interested, please let me know. I can get that set up. I am very eager to begin this job as I feel it will be very rewarding.

I hope you all had a great Easter!

Love,
Sarah and Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!