Saturday, April 11, 2009

>"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies!" Part II

>*Ding, ding!* Round two! (I always wanted to be a ring girl!)

1. Who are the bloggers you would love to meet and why? Well, Mrs. Stilettos, I would LOVE to meet you! And the lil bun in your oven! I would also love to meet the girls who have been faithful blog readers/followers: Lil Woman, C., Hooper, Tarryn. So many of you!

2. How did you find this blogging community? Funny story! I was actually in the middle of an internet scam through craigslist and googled one of the names that was on a fraudulent check I received and that was when my search brought me to a blog where the person was talking about the exact same scam! It was crazy! I think one of my first blogs ever is about what happened. Check it out HERE. I have since stopped following that person's blog simply because he stopped blogging.

3. Do you think you'll have your blog five years from now? I am not sure. If not this blog, then something like it so that I can continue to write. That is what is most important to me. I want to have a "journal", if you will, of my married life and the things and life events that have shaped and continue to shape who B and I are.


Danielle asked:
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being married? My favorite thing about being married is having my best friend with me everyday. We go through the good, the bad and the ugly together and come out stronger no matter the situation. I cannot see myself without B, ever, and the thought of him not being there makes me want to throw up. I am so madly in love with him. My least favorite thing about being married is dealing with the chores and delegating them. This has brought us to our worst fights yet and for now, and hopefully for awhile, we have come to a compromise that seems to be working out really well. I just hated feeling like I was the only one doing anything around the house and it was hard communicating that without B feeling defensive about those allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!