Thursday, April 9, 2009

>I've Been Dying to Ask You...

>You all have great questions! Here is part one:



KLC asked:

1. What's your dream vacation? My dream vacation would be a cruise around the Greek Islands! I have always wanted to visit Greece, even though they are not too fond of American's anymore. Their culture and the colors are just brilliant! I will have an ocean blue and white bathroom someday!

2. What's your favorite article of clothing of all time? I am a creature of comfort and sleep in my "Team Edward" tee-shirt almost every night (I know...totally gets us in the mood! ;)). I love that shirt. But all time? I would have to say my wedding dress! I know that is so cliche but really, I loved wearing it. I felt more beautiful in that dress than I ever have in my life and I only wish I could wear it more! However, at the same time, it is very sacred that I have only worn it on that day (and several days leading up to that day, locked in my bedroom!).



Lil Woman asked:

1. If you could have any job in the whole world, what would it be and why? My dream job is, always has been, and always will be, to be a mother. I have longed for the day to finally say "yes! we can start making a family!" Outside of the household? To teach English to middle schoolers, which is what I am persuing right now. This is something I will do, even if I become a mother. If it works out for me to be a stay at home mom, then there is no contest at all.

2. If someone holds the door open for you, do you hold it open for the next person? Always! I held a door open for a guy yesterday because I got there first and then he returned the favor with the next set. I may be a woman, but I don't see why we can't do the same! ;)

3. If you could meet up with your bloggy friends, where would we go??(drinks, dancing, chatting in a cafe?) If we went somewhere, I would want to go to a favorite local resturant and have some drinks, maybe dance a little, but mostly talk and get to know each other better. I would also love to host a dinner party. That would be the best!



Lucy Marie asked:

(C. also asked this question)1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I have thought about this before. In all honesty, there is NOTHING I would want to eat solely for the rest of my life. There is no way I could do that. But if I had to, then I would say penne vodka pasta. The best!

2. What is the best place on earth you've ever been? I am going to answer this with a question for you, readers: I know most of you to be Godly women and even if you're not, you may be able to relate. Have you ever been somewhere or with someone and you felt the strongest sense of peace and joy and you recognized it as God wrapping his arms around you, saying, "Child, this is what happiness is. Breath and I will take care of everything." Well, I felt this standing on the edge of the Irish Sea on the Isle of Man. The quaint island is just off the coast of Ireland and England. The day was sunny, but cool from a breeze right off the sea. The sea was raging-mad, fiercly throwing waves against the jagged rocks, which remained unmoved. I closed my eyes, thinking of a song I had been listening to on the ride to the spot and instantly began to sob. Not because I was sad or lost or lonely, but because I was so happy. I had never felt so happy and carefree in my life. It was the most I have ever surrendered to God, something which I try to do each day, and I pray to return to that very spot with B and maybe a mini me in tow. Who knows?



3. If you had to choose 5 movies to watch for the rest of your life, what would they be? This is easy: Knocked Up, The Notebook, The Darjeeling Limited, Finding Nemo, and Lady & the Tramp

4. If you could only read one novel for the rest of your life, what novel would it be? Surprisingly, it is not Twilight. I have only read it three times and I really don't have the urge to read it again anytime soon. So, I would love to read The Catcher in the Rye over and over. I learned something new about Holden every time and it is a great novel. Love it!



Shanny asked:

1. What song is in your head right now? Do you like it or is it just annoyingly stuck in there? Since the radio is playing right now, it is hard to tell if there is a song "stuck" in there. But often before I fall asleep there is something ringing in my ear, keeping me from my slumber. Lately it has been the new Britney song "Circus" and I am OBESSED with Muse so a few of those songs are rolling around in there. Is it annoying? Not when I am driving to work, but yes when I am trying to fall asleep. I had that "You spin my head right 'round right 'round" and any time of day that is super annoying.



Great questions! Keep 'em coming! I will post another round tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!