Sunday, April 5, 2009

>Indifference and an Update

>What a great weekend! Since I got my new phone on Wednesday, things have been pretty good. The phone is a keeper! I set up my voicemail, GPS, and got a few ring tones over the last few days and have really fallen in love with this phone! It is so easy to use and convenient. We upgraded our plan so we have unlimited EVERYTHING. Literally. And our phone bill went DOWN, believe it or not. What a score!

Thursday I worked and spent the evening making some chicken in the crock pot. I don't even know what it tastes like yet...we didn't eat it then since it was not really ready until we went to bed.

Friday I spent the morning packing for our trip to see MIL for the weekend and then went to babysit for a few hours. Once I got home, we were able to leave town. Oh, but not without more work drama...SO OVER IT! Really, I just wanna become a mom and NEVER work again. Anyone else with me?? Friday night we had a great dinner with MIL, B's bro and his wife and one of their friends. We went to a club near by where our friends band was playing and the show was AMAZING! They were not headlining, but they might as well have been. They totally stole the show! Go check them out NOW. Set Forth. Music to our ears and then tell me what you thought.

Saturday was a pretty lazy day, sleeping in and lounging in the morning. We then got ready to go see FIL for a Final Four party and YAY!! Michigan State kicked some serious ass! It was great.

Today we slept in a little and went to see MILs new house that she will be moving into in a few weeks.

Overall, I have actually been feeling very anxious and stressed out. This is just something I really don't want to talk or write about in great detail. Don't take it personally. This is just not the outlet I am going to use to vent about those things. But I am mentioning it so that prayer can be said. We all need it and it is hard to ask for, but please keep me in your prayers. We have so many things to look forward to that are great and exciting, but I am feeling very stressed out about those things, regardless of how good those changes and events will be for us. A HUGE thank you in advance. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!