Friday, May 17, 2013

For Anne...



Anne and I met via blogs almost 4 years ago! I'm not even sure when that happened exactly, but I know it was before I was pregnant with Logan (which was 4 years ago!) and when she and her husband were TTC. I added her to my prayer list, as I knew how deeply she desired to be a mama and the road was rough-going.



Then over 2 years ago our family made a trip out to Michigan for a week. Logan was 8 months old and on the evening we were supposed to meet at the hotel and *officially* meet for the first time, her son G decided to make his appearance right then and there! (not in the hotel, just the night we were supposed to meet). So we made plans to meet the following morning. I could not believe how willing she was to meet me after just having given birth! It was a short, but lovely visit. And since then we have kept in touch! She blogs over at The Makings of an Ostie Family. She just became a mama to a little girl and I must say that even though distance separates us, it is really awesome to have such a close mama friend who can give me the 411 on being mama to two kids! And a million other things. We talk almost every day and not just so she can check in to see if I've had a baby yet--she knows she will be one of the first people I text when REAL labor kicks in.

So thanks, Anne, for being one of my best friends!! Thanks to blogging and the 20th century version of pen pals. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!