Thursday, May 2, 2013

31 Things: Day 1

I am going to attempt to keep up with this really awesome way to blog every day. I'm having a baby (oh wait, you didn't know?!) so I'm sure there will be days where I won't be posting, but for now, let's knock out the first few days. The full list is over on The Baby Making Machine

20 Random Facts my Kids Should Know About Me


  1. I'm very spontaneous.
  2. I hate ants.
  3. I've lived in Colorado my entire life.
  4. I have been an avid skier since age 3.
  5. I can play guitar better than daddy. ;)
  6. I hate being cold.
  7. I have a huge fear of falling.
  8. Yellow is my favorite color.
  9. I have no known allergies to food: just sensitivities.
  10. I want to be a baby catcher (midwife) by the time you guys are in grade school.
  11. I love ketchup and put it on almost everything.
  12. Your daddy and I want to adopt another child someday.
  13. I hate driving in bad weather and at night.
  14. I love scary movies, but not when I'm pregnant.
  15. I grew up fishing with Pop Pop; we always stopped for Reeses Pieces and worms.
  16. I'm an awesome swimmer which means you will be too.
  17. By the time you read this, I will have 3 college degrees.
  18. I've never broken a bone.
  19. I'd rather eat cake than chocolate.
  20. When I was 20 years old, I was a junior in college and it was the first time I'd ever had an alcoholic drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!