Sunday, August 16, 2009

>Kind Words

>You're all so sweet. I love how encouraging you all are. You lifted my spirits and warmed my heart. Thank you. My anxiety has decreased significantly. I know Baby Mac is just fine, bouncing around in there. I have even felt a bump or two. Only a few more days and I will hear that
gorgeous heartbeat again and feel at ease. Sigh.

The last few days have been pretty good. I will post a few pics tomorrow from the best thing we did all week on Thursday night and well, that is al I am giving you. You'll just have to wait and see what that was. Last night we had a very nice dinner with mom and dad. It was great, just the four of us. Butte was sick all night two nights ago and since we were both working all day on Friday I did not want her to be alone so my parents had her for the night and sure enough she played with the cat and all was well. Spoiled girl. We have our small family back home and are going to try out a new church today. Not because we don't like my regular church, but because B wants to check out the other Catholic church in town. It will be fun.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!