Monday, August 24, 2009

>17 weeks

>
Just to compare my growth over the last 10 weeks, I put these two photos side by side. WOW! What a difference. I am so amazed at what my body is doing to house a baby. Wild!

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:The doc said I have gained a total of 6 pounds, 4 of which were in the last 3 weeks.
Maternity clothes? nothing new

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: I am thanking my lucky stars that my sleep has been so good lately! B got up in the night last night and I didn't even hear him.

Best moment this week: Heard the heartbeat on Thursday and that is always a great thing to hear!

Movement: not much

Food cravings: fruit, milk

Gender: B-O-Y...find out for sure in 4 weeks!

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Shopping for hours on end without becoming too exhausted

What I am looking forward to: kicks and hiccups!

Weekly Wisdom: New underwear can make anyone a happy camper.

I did not really have a weekend as I worked both Saturday and Sunday. Today was my first day off in 7 days and it was nice. I slept in, went to an appointment, visited my mom, went shopping for new shorts for B and came home to rest. Then I spent an hour making some awesome enchiladas! I am so proud. I've never made them before and they turned out great! B loved them too, which is always a good sign.

Saturday night we went to a Rockies game and they won! It was really fun, however sitting for that long in those chairs about did me in. I was so achy and uncomfortable. Note to self: don't go to any sporting event pregnant.

I really can't believe I am 17 weeks already. It is going by so fast and in a month I will be half way done! I am just in awe. It is amazing to see my belly expand with such subtly. I can feel the pains once in awhile of my joints and muscles moving around to make room. It is such a miracle. I hope that if you are not a mom yet, that you become one someday. So far this experience has been so fun and interesting. I would do it again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!