Sunday, August 30, 2009

>18 weeks

>
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: According to my mom's scale, 10 pounds. But all scales seem to be different so I really don't know. Probably around 8.
Maternity clothes? my dear friend brought me some great shirts and a few pairs of pants on Saturday night. The one I am wearing in the pic is one of those.

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: my bladder is shrinking. a lot.

Best moment this week: Popping out quite a bit.

Movement: more frequent flutters.

Food cravings: fruit, milk

Gender: B-O-Y...find out for sure in 3 weeks!

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: pants that fit. waiting on my next pay check to get some maternity jeans.

What I am looking forward to: kicks and hiccups!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't ever underestimate how awesome your husband can be while shopping.

So a friend of mine from college whom I have not seen in nearly 3 years came to visit me and B on Saturday night. She brought an arm load of maternity shirts and pants. Her beautiful daughter is 10 months old and it was great to finally meet her and her husband. He and B seemed to really get along well. It was a lovely dinner and I can't wait to do it again.

Friday night B took me shopping for a purse. I have been trying to find a new one for WEEKS and could not find anything I really liked and that was in my price range. I promised once we were done to go to Best Buy to play games. So off to Kohls we headed and there I search for a new purse. B just so happened to be in a very helpful mood and would literally throw purses at me he thought I would like and he liked as well. Surprisingly, every purse he tossed I liked! I would hang onto one for a few minutes and then he would throw another one I liked even more. So as I went through purses, I finally found the one. Actually, B found it. It is a super cute tote bag that is big enough for anything but small enough to carry around comfortably. I also picked out a cute wallet to match. It was fun having B get involved.

I feel like this week my belly has popped over night. I feel beautiful but also feel like nothing I own fits. I am very thankful for the donated clothing, but I really only have on pair of maternity pants for work and am not going to wear those all the time. My bella band is barely working anymore. I cannot zip my jeans up at all and the bella band rids up. So today I had a mini melt down about not having any cute things to wear. I will be buying some new jeans from the Gap after my next pay check. I can't wait!

Yesterday at work a really cute bird made it's way into the building. How, I am not sure. But my coworker is terrified of birds so I volunteered to help our maintenance guy corner the bird. We headed up to the 2nd floor and got the bird trapped in one wing. We opened an empty apartment and the bird flew into the room. Then we waiting. We shut the blinds and opened the patio door and just waiting for the scared bird to fly low enough out the door. This bird was really cute and I felt so bad for it! He was so scared and I know we were just scaring it more even though we were trying to help. After about 10 minutes the bird finally made it out the door. Needless to say, I had fun getting the bird out of the building.

There is not much else to report. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!