Sunday, November 9, 2008

>HANSON never fails me

>Talk about amazing. Like I said in my last post, it has been 10 years since the last time I saw Hanson in concert. It was July 18th, 1998 and I was almost 14 years old. The albums they had out were "Boomerang", "MMMBop" and "Middle of Nowhere" and a few singles. The following Christmas, "Snowed In" came out. Since then, they have released three live DVD's and 4 more full length CDs. They are also all married with at least one child. WOW! And they still want to grace their loyal fans with their presance..how friggen awesome is that!

The show was so great and I had a lot to drink, but not too much. I still remember everything. Hanson played for almost 2 hours and I could have easily gone another 2. I have no voice today and I am very proud of that fact. I have surprised myself. Not until I was there and Isaac, Taylor, and Zac took the stage did I realize how true a Hanson fan I am. I missed them. I had not been paying much attention to them, just hearing every once in a while that someone had a baby or got married. It was so great and just refueled my passion for them. That is all I am going to say because there really is no way to describe how great the night was in words. You had to be there, so pictures will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!