Saturday, November 15, 2008

>We Need MAJOR Support!!

>Over the last few months, B has been trying to find a new, better job and the economy is so bad here, it is just not happening. I am so thankful to have the job I have with a consistant paycheck and something to expect every couple weeks. This is not the case for B. Sometimes he can make $300 a week and sometimes it's less than $100. Serving is just not a reliable source of income which has lead me to seek other options for us. I am not going to quit my job (though I have felt like it the last few weeks with this new manager...). I am, however, looking into doing want I ultimately want to do and that is to teach. B has never been crazy about the idea of being a teacher, but when I threw this idea at him, he was all over it. Are you ready??

WE ARE GOING TO TEACH ENGLISH OVERSEAS!!

Yes, you read me right. I have found a really great Christian-based organization that places teachers in different countries all over the world to teach conversational and written English to kids K-12. We have only been talking about this for a few days and it is like a fire has been light from underneath us! We are so excited to explore this into more details and set it up. If all goes well, we plan to leave for 1 year starting in June 2009. We are praying that this is a direction that God sees us taking. My heart is filled with the desire so much so that I can't really see another option. It is as if He placed it there in my heart Himself. Thank you Jesus!!

By the way, since B has steller caregiving skills, I am feeling MUCH better. AMEN! Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!