Friday, November 7, 2008

>quirks

>i love the color yellow, but hate the color brown even though it is not that far off a color.
i hate odd numbers except for the number 1 and any combination of 1s (ie: 11, 111)
i hate running yellow lights and get a sick feeling in my stomach when i do, thinking a cop might catch me.
i love it when the dogs lick my toes/feet.
i enjoy watching sunrises more than sunsets, but i would not get up just to see the sunrise unless i had to.
i met all three of my favorite girlfriends in grand junction.
i really don't like reading a book more than once unless it is amazing.
amazing books i have read more than once: are you there god, it's me margaret, twilight, and a book of short stories.
i hate it when the person i am calling goes straight to voicemail. it makes me think something is wrong.
i hate when i mess something up when i am cooking.
jimmy eat world is my feel-good-calm-down-because-i-am-home-alone music.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!