Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo Dump

A few weeks ago on a rather chilly, but sunny day, Logan and I took a stroll to the park. We live two blocks from the best park in town, something which we are thankful for everyday. Right away, I snapped several photos of my little with my favorite phone app and immediately tried to load them for a special "at the park" post but wordpress would not have it. So, here are those awesome photos!




Logan loved looking at all the ducks and yes, the solid-looking part of the lake is frozen.



Logan would rather run through the fields and chase the birds than play in the sand and swing.



My little tree hugger.



Getting his exercise on!



Some random photos: his gangster look with the hat while ridden his train.



Bath time is the best part of his day!



MY VERY OWN OFFICE!! All clean with a new paint job...still working on decorating and making it my own.



Logan LOVES music! Rocking out to The Beetles right here.



This is an awesome peanut butter/banana shake I found via pinterest. Find it HERE. Super healthy!



I made these fun yarn balls the other day (four so far). Wow...what a project! They are way more difficult and time consuming as it looks. I made 4 in an hour and was covered in glue. But they turned out awesome! I have not hung them in Logan's room yet, but I will post a pic when I do.



DONE!



My sweet boy, snuggling with his uncles blankie. He won't go anywhere without it now.



1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!