Monday, January 30, 2012

Check These Out

Here are some fun links to check out:

  1. I posted a new birth story on my Midwife blog. It's beautiful and traumatic and empowering. Thank you Sarah for sharing!

  2. Have you seen This Is Colossal? It's awesome. A great mix of incredible photography and art and really big things, of course.

  3. Dear Photograph, which has been featured in some commercials, is just awesome to look at. I keep wondering if I would be able to recreate something like this, but I'm not there yet.

  4. I made THESE two days ago and after the 3rd attempt, SUCCESS! I will blog about the entire process later, but suffice it to say that while these are super awesome, they are super messy and very time consuming.

  5. Facebook will be forcing everyone to change to their new Timeline layout on Wed (Feb 1st). Read this article so you can be sure to hide or delete the things from 5+ years ago that only you and your college RA should know about.

  6. This post on Huffington Post by Glennon Melton has raised many eyebrows over the last week or so since it was published. Personally, I enjoyed it. I liked how she talked about two different types of time and while the title might be too much, I thought it was well written and spoke to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!