Monday, January 2, 2012

I hate doing laundry

Of all the household chores, I hate doing laundry. I know there are a few (crazy) souls out there who enjoy it. Good for you. I don't. I'd rather be doing ANYTHING other than folding and hanging up clothes. Since we had a packed weekend, I didn't get to the laundry once last week which means I have towels, sheets and at least three loads of laundry between the three of us. I decided last night I was going to do it this morning. If nothing else got done, then so be it.

Logan slept in until 800am! I get worried when he sleeps that late! Such a nice surprise, though, to wake up and get going before he's banging on the door. I checked on him and, I'm certain, woke him up because his door jam is loud. His hair was a hot mess and he had creases on his face and hands from his dreaming world. I smelled the top of his head, gave him a kiss and wanted to hang onto that moment forever.

We got three loads of laundry done and yes, we. Logan likes to help hand me clothes, however, if I'm not fast enough it falls to the floor. He finds the light button and presses it over and over again. This kid loves lights. We ate breakfast, played with the doggies, and three hours later the last load was in the dryer and it was time for me to head to work.

Starting my morning with a super happy boy, yummy breakfast, and snuggles on the couch--there's nothing better.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!