Sunday, January 1, 2012

Logan's Review of 2011

I found a layout on pinterest HERE and had to fill it out for Logan! I think he'd agree.

A Little About Me:

  • Name: Logan

  • Age: 12-23 Months

  • Favorite Color: Orange

  • Favorite Food: Chicken & Mac & Cheese

  • Favorite Activity: Playing outside

  • Favorite Book: Where the Wild Things Are


Highlights from 2011:

  • Greatest Lesson Learned: Hitting is not nice and gets me in time-outs!

  • Hardest Thing of the Year: Moving twice in 6 weeks. I hate moving!

  • Favorite Memory: Making mommy cry on Mother's Day when I decided it was time to walk.

  • What I Loved Most about 2011: Discovering how awesome lights are! WOW!


Looking Forward to 2012:

  • Want to learn: How to put all these words in my head into sentences.

  • Want to get better at: Throwing the ball for the dogs.

  • Biggest Goal: Pee in the potty. BUT for now, it's a big swirly hole that will swallow me! AHHH!


 

 

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!