Sunday, January 15, 2012

our weekend

Friday night my stomach was in ruins so I laid on the couch all night.

We watched Hangover II until I passed out from the medicine.

I worked early Saturday morning and had a very busy day.

B bottled the beer he brewed a few weeks ago and now way wait a few more weeks before it's ready to drink.

I finished watching the end of Hangover II and Logan and I went out and bought crafts.

We watched the Broncos game. Need I say more?

I attempted to make a yarn ball thing, but the first two tries didn't work out.

Went to bed early and woke up early this morning with Logan.

We made awesome homemade waffles and ate them with way too much syrup.

B's mom and grandmother came up for a visit and we had lunch at my new favorite burger joint called Big Al's.

We visited and sipped on tea and hot chocolate while Logan napped.

B headed to work and I pinned while watching Gossip Girl (he's still napping!).

Tonight we'll watch the Golden Globes and enjoy some time with my parents.

And then I'll find new childcare.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!