Saturday, December 19, 2009

>Showered with Love

>
As you can see, I spend my Saturday nights, as well as every other night, on the couch watching tv, bumping, chatting, and of course, creating new blog posts. This evening is no different.

My shower was nearly a week ago and I am still filled with joy and gratitude for how loving everyone has been towards us and our new baby! The pictures below are nothing too exciting, but they show me having fun!

Some things we received:
1) Gift Basket of TONS of baby essentials including bath towels and wash clothes, bath soap, breathable bumper, a quilt, and more.
2) Pack N Play! We were really not expecting this. It was one of our biggies and my brother and his gf totally spoiled us!
3) Some lovies (small blankies with a stuffed animal attached).
4) Another homemade quilt that I will photograph soon and post.
5) A jumper that you attached to a door way--B loved this when he was a baby and so this was from his dad.

The shower was a huge success and I am glad it's over. We can now focus on getting the last few things we need and prep for this munchkin to arrive in the next 4-6 weeks! WOW, really?!




In other news: we sold B's truck today! Thank you Jesus! We needed that money SO bad and it could not have come at a better time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!