Friday, December 4, 2009

>Contractions

>So I told you all that my dear hubby has been laid up for about the last week and today he is feeling great. He cleaned the whole house!! I love it! Well, a few days ago when he was still quit ill and had turned our living room into his own domain I decided to clean everything up. It was depressing me. So I did not rest when I got home from work and proceeded to power clean the house in about an hour. Just before I was done, I had a rather strong contraction. At first, I had no idea what it was. I thought I had tweeked my back. It was rather sharp, located in my low back that radiated and I could tell once I had another one about 12 minutes later that it was just like a wave: starting off slowly, peaking, and then wearing off. I had 4 in one hour, all while my feet were up. (after the first one I laid down) I was not worried or scared. I just kept track of the timing. All were about 12-15 min apart and after an hour, no more. So I am attributing this to my activity and if that means I will not be cleaning house until I actually want to have a baby then that is fine by me! B has been such great help, especially now that he is feeling better. I did call the doc yesterday just to mention it and he said that can be fairly normal but if they get closer together, last longer, and are more painful to call right away. I have not had anymore since, but I have also not been doing much other than working and resting so while at home, my motto is to keep my feet up and keep this kiddo backing long as possible.

In other news, my dear friend is in labor and I am so happy for her!!!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!