Wednesday, December 2, 2009

>Not in the Mood

>I don't have much to say except that taking care of a sick husband and two needy dogs while 7.5 months pregnant is hard. Hard on my body. Hard on my emotions. Just hard. I have managed to stay healthy. B is sleeping out on the couch and has turned our living room into his own little sicky world. I am cleaning up around him and my.body.hurts. My back is killing me, my hips are sore, my neck is stiff, and I am dead tired. I was ready to hit the wall at 7pm last night so I thought, well, I might as well go to bed. So I did. But I did not fall asleep for several hours. I rested and dozed on and off. Then poor B got a call at 2:30am to go shovel snow and off his sick self went. I was so mad he had to do that. The money is worth it, yes, but he still has a fever. He has been sleeping almost all day and I am just done. I think part of the reason I went to bed so early last night is because the state of our apartment was SO BAD I could not look at it anymore. Trash, dishes, clothes EVERYWHERE and I could not stand it. So I cleaned up super fast this afternoon and now I am done. I am not doing anything until tomorrow other than a bath and grazing on what we have in the fridge.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!