Thursday, December 24, 2009

>34 Week Contractions

>
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Just a short update for what has been going on this week. I had a great OB appointment on Monday. Found out I have gained more weight than I ever have in such a short amount of time that I will no longer been letting you in on that little (BIG) secret! Oy....I have been very emotional this week. I have cried over something just about every day and for some reason it is worse that it was before. I am overcome by helplessness in my feeling that I just cry and B asks me what is wrong and I literally have no idea. I am so sad and such a sorry mess. Today, I have yet to have that cry but the night is not over yet! Yesterday, I was at work and around 2pm I started feeling super tight in my tummy but I just assumed it was mister sticking his butt out, like he was trying to escape from my belly button! It was rather uncomfortable. At about 2:40 I realized that hey, this is not really going away and wait a minute, this is letting up for a few minutes and then getting tight again....what could this mean? So I wrote the time down when the tightness stopped. Waiting and exactly 10 minutes later, tight again! This continued for an hour. I had 5 braxton hicks in 1 hour and was told to call the doc when that happens so I did. Mind you, we had just been dumped on with tons of snow and the roads were nasty. So I eventually made it over there. I undressed (how many times have I done this now?!) and he checked me. No change. No dilation. Nothing. So in a way I was very glad because, really, it is just too early for him to come! I want him to wait at least 2-3 more weeks! So he sent me home with strict orders to rest for the night and I could continue working. So far, I have not felt anything today but I did drink a lot more water.

So there you have it. A semi-eventful week. Now I get to enjoy the Christmas Holiday!!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!