Monday, December 7, 2009

>32 weeks!

>
While my belly does not look that much bigger from the last few weeks, my belly sure does feel bigger! And lower. He is sooooo looooowwww. I can tell now that he is staying head down and if he happens to flip up it is just for a few hours and he is back down. I am the epitome of the pregnant waddle. I have mastered it and everyone at work says, "oh S., you look sooo cute! Look at you waddle!" To which I smile and keep on waddling. There is nothing more I can do now but wait. And the anticipation is overflowing now! I have a friend who just had a baby on Saturday and she was only 6 weeks ahead of me but delivered 15 days early. Ever since we found out about my effacement, I am really thinking this mister is coming early. As in a January baby. As in, next month. WOW! We are getting so close! I have my big baby shower on Sunday and I cannot wait to see all my friends and family! This week is pretty standard. I have an OB apt. tomorrow morning. B found a stethoscope that he used while in EMT training (he is not an EMT) and we were able to find mister's HB. We could barely hear it but it was so cool! He was even moving around like crazy while we were trying to find it. Our Bradley classes are almost over and I am sad! I love the class and our teacher and seeing everyone! We played Jeopardy last night and we won! I was so surprised. We are, by no means, experts here! But we are learning what we can. Our birth plan is done! I will be posting that as we get closer to our due date. I always have loved looking at other's birth plans and I have no problem sharing mine. So, with only 8 WEEKS LEFT until our due date...here is a status update.

How far along? 32 weeks/8 months!
Total weight gain/loss: 33 pounds
Maternity clothes? duh
Stretch marks? still just the few on my theighs
Sleep: I wake up every time I need to turn over, which, by the way, is very painful-pressure in between my legs. ug
Best moment this week: Celebrating Xmas with B's family over the weekend and decorating our little home on Friday.
Movement: rocking and rolling all over the place.
Food cravings: none really, I am just hungry all the time now
Gender: Wolverine
Labor Signs: Had a few strong contractions the beginning of last week that amounted to nothing.
Belly Button in or out? flat, but almost there poking out
What I miss: the energy to clean the house, shop, and walk the dogs without resting in between or even feeling like I have been hit by a truck only after doing two loads of laundry.
What I am looking forward to: our apt. tomorrow
Weekly Wisdom: REST! It is okay for everyone to wait on you. You're growing a baby! (I cannot tell you how many times I heard this this week, especially after the contractions)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Leave some Lovin!