Wednesday, December 16, 2009

>The Stats and an Announcement

>
Stats:

How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 33 and holding

Maternity clothes?: just got a beautiful new red sweater that you will see in some baby shower pics some other day when I don't feel like I've been run over by a truck.

Sleep: Good, when I am asleep. I have only been waking up once to pee so that is good...

Best moment this week: Baby shower!

Movement: rolling all over the place, head down so I have a butt that moves from under my belly button up to my left ribs and knees in my right side with toes that tickle my hip bone...

Food cravings: fruit

Gender: wolverine

Labor Signs: not for awhile

Belly Button in or out? the top is poking out and when the butt runs under it, it comes out. but we have not popped yet.

What I miss: walking normally

What I am looking forward to: Seeing a friend's new baby on Friday night, our doc appt on Monday.

Weekly Wisdom: If I had some, I would need it for myself so I've got nothing this week.

Milestones: 40 inches around from the belly button...WOW!

So, ready for my big announcement? I have come to a decision that I am not sure all of you will be too happy with. Starting in the new year, my blog will be going private. I want to invite all of you to continue to follow after I have set up an email specific to my blog. I know you might be thinking this is terrible timing...you know me just about to have a baby. I know how supportive and loving most of you have been towards me in all that I have shared, especially though throughout my pregnancy. This is not an easy decision, but I feel that protecting my family is reason enough to go private. Like I said, everyone will have a chance to email me in the next few weeks to be invited to continue reading my blog. I am not going to put a limit on who is allowed and who is not. I just want my sharing to become more secure and I feel this is the best way to do it. This is nothing personal towards anyone or anything. I just need to do what I feel is right. If you know you want to continue to follow, please start sending me your email address in a comment. Thank you for your continued support and I hope to see most of you next year!

Oh and this is not my last post for the year...even though it sounds like it is.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!