Monday, December 14, 2009

>33 Weeks and Nursery Preview!

>
A lovely lady in my Bradley class told me last night that everything she sees me in class she is so thankful that baby is still baking. I melted! It is amazing how close you can get to other pregnant moms, especially first timers like myself that are just taking each day as it comes, good or bad. I happen to be doing very well with Mister staying put for at least 5 more weeks and my doc on Tuesday said that she is not worried about pre term labor at all anymore. This does not mean it can't happen, it just means that we are getting so close now that at 35 weeks, which is 2 weeks away, if I were to start PTL then they might not stop it. 35 weeks is till considered PT but you are close enough to the safe zone that complications are minimized. So each day with baby in my belly is another blessing! Speaking of Bradley, last night was our last class! It is so bittersweet. I means that yes, S., you really ARE having a kid! Those 12 weeks went SO fast! And look at me now! Seven weeks away from our due date!

This post is loaded with pics, something I have been lacking in lately so enjoy!

We had a nice snow storm at the beginning of the week that put us in a deep freez. I mean, -17!!! In this pic, Tulo is running like a mad man for 2 reason: so he does not freez his skinny, nearly hairless body off and to chase Butte. While the cold does make him shake, he loves running and playing in the snow no matter the temperature! Do you like his argile coat??

This is me and Tulo tonight. We have had our tree set up for about two weeks now and this is the first pic I have taken of it. This is my offical 33 week picutre. Tulo had to be in it with me....Mr. Protective is his new nickname.

Now...onto the nursery! I had my big baby shower this weekend and it was lovely!! I don't have pics yet of the actual shower but as soon as I get some from my mom I will post!

This is the awsome ten dollar dresser I scored off of craigslist that will also be the changing station. The receiving blanket over the changing pad is from when I was a baby!

Here is Mister's crib! This crib is nearly 50 years old! It was my mother's when she as an infant and then it was mine and my brothers...later it was passed onto my aunt when she had her girls and now we have it! It is a beatiful crib! My mom gave us the breathable bumper as one of our gifts this weekend. I love it!

YAY! We got a pack n play from my brother and his girlfriend! I had it as one of our big items on the registry and was not really expecting to get it...well my brother totally spoilded us! The design on it is elephants! So we have a jungle/puppy dog theme going on in there right now...I said it is more like a zoo with a guard dog!

This awesome exersaucer was given to us by my aunt and unkle! It is so cool and has 3 stages for the baby. The first stage is a play mat that the upside down U shaped item snaps into. SO AWESOME!!!


The nursery as a whole...I love this room! We are doing our best to make it his own but it is hard being limited with space and that we are renting. We are just thankful we have a space for him!

Here are the stats for the week! Take care all!


1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!